I’m bored- and I haven’t written anything I’ve found truly enjoyable in some time. So here’s a subject I can really go off on:
Crap I hate.
- not bullets. I love bullets. Guns, too.
- that last one is a lie. I don’t love guns. I hate them in fact. I think some take the second amendment all too seriously. I do love the shirt that says, “Guns don’t kill people, I kill people” because I do.
- I hate Calliou.
- People who chew with their mouth open. I don’t just hate what the person is doing, I hate the person. I hate their family. I hate their third grade teacher.
- I hate Switzerland. I think they’re jerks.
- I hate the hit tv show Wipeout. Only because I’ve seen every episode four thousand times.
- I hate the word “retard”. With all of my heart I hate that word. If you say it around me, expect to be reprimanded in the meanest way possible. I know it’ so common to use it in every day speech- but that’s no excuse. It’s a horrible word! I have two children with special needs- would you call them that to their faces? These faces?
So knock it off already. It’s not okay. To me, it’s as offensive as the ‘n’ word. I will punch you. Don’t think I won’t. visit http://www.r-word.org/.