I don’t know why bad things happen to good people. Mandee is a GOOD person. I hate being so far away from her, I feel powerless to console her in her time of grief.
Mandee can no longer drink mountain dew. It tastes bad to her now, I guess, that she can breathe through her nose. So in vicarious grief, I’ve come up with some ways to help her still get a daily serving of dew in her day.
1. Add it to your smoothies instead of milk or water. Seriously. One cup dew, frozen strawberries, a banana and yogurt. Mmmm boy.
2. Add it to your jell-o. Seriously. I did it. It rocks.
3. Add it to your cereal in the morning.
4. open one, let it get flat then blend it with ice- preferably ice you’ve made out of dew.
5. bathe in a tub of it, maybe get some through osmosis?
7. mix it into bisquik. dew waffles.
8. Mountain Dew apple dumplings?! Really! Check out the link:
9. Wow, I had no idea the wealth of information on cool dew recipes: dewcake!
10. Then, of course, my slushy stuff with mountain dew.
I hope it helps. I’m sending you sympathy card just as soon as I get to the post office. Which will probably be next year.
Nothing but love.