I don’t know why bad things happen to good people. Mandee is a GOOD person. I hate being so far away from her, I feel powerless to console her in her time of grief.
Mandee can no longer drink mountain dew. It tastes bad to her now, I guess, that she can breathe through her nose. So in vicarious grief, I’ve come up with some ways to help her still get a daily serving of dew in her day.
1. Add it to your smoothies instead of milk or water. Seriously. One cup dew, frozen strawberries, a banana and yogurt. Mmmm boy.
2. Add it to your jell-o. Seriously. I did it. It rocks.
3. Add it to your cereal in the morning.
4. open one, let it get flat then blend it with ice- preferably ice you’ve made out of dew.
5. bathe in a tub of it, maybe get some through osmosis?
7. mix it into bisquik. dew waffles.
8. Mountain Dew apple dumplings?! Really! Check out the link:
9. Wow, I had no idea the wealth of information on cool dew recipes: dewcake!
10. Then, of course, my slushy stuff with mountain dew.
I hope it helps. I’m sending you sympathy card just as soon as I get to the post office. Which will probably be next year.
Nothing but love.
2 thoughts on “For My Friend Mandee During Her Hard Time:”
I can actually feel your the love permeating through the screen! What a great friend I have in you. I will try some of those remedies and get back to you on their success.
Just desire to say your article is as amazing. The clearness in your post is just
cool and i can assume you’re an expert on this subject.
Fine with your permission allow me to grab your RSS
feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please
continue the gratifying work.